OZONE THERAPY is a minimally invasive treatment, which is based on a chemical properties of ozone (O3) - a less stable form of molecular oxygen. In medicine the ozone is used as oxygen-ozone mixture.
EFFECTS OF THE OZONE-THERAPY
- Ozone trherapy activates the cell metabolism.
- Modulates the immune system.
- Regulates the antioxidant enzymes of the biological system.
- Enhances the flow properties of the blood and increases the transport of oxygen to the cells and tissues.
- Ozone therapy has strong bactericidal effect and usefull for killing bacteria, viruses and fungi.
ADMINISTRATION OF THE OZONE THERAPY
- Ozonated water, ozonated olive oil
- Autohemotherapy (ozonation of blood)
- Injections - subcutaneous, intra-articularly, intra-muscular, paravertebralis
- Insufflation - rectal, vaginal
- Disk herniation
- Diabetes melitus, matabolic disorders
- Diabetic foot; Nonhealing wounds
- Intestinal, vaginal infections
- Thermal burns
- Dermatology, Cosmetology
- Ishemic stroke
|| || |